Your Time, Your Pace.
I've converted the key learnings from my in-person trainings into quick and easy video lessons, allowing you to be your own coach on your own time.
I’ve been a public speaking coach for 25 years, helping presenters figure out what they want to say and how they want to say it. My clients report increased confidence, more efficient meetings and better connections with audiences.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Stop throwing slides together at the last minute and winging it
- Develop a clear objective for your talk, instead of cramming everything you know into your talk and overwhelming your listeners
- Distinguish what the audience needs to know vs. everything you know
- Analyze your audience and tailor your content accordingly
- Prepare for Q&A, oftentimes the most important part of a presentation
- Rehearse aloud so you can be fully present during your talk
- Manage nervousness and anxiety
What you’ll get:
- Nine Video Modules that take you step-by-step through the process of preparing, creating and practicing a presentation
- Worksheets to help you build your talk
- Tip sheets and takeaways to keep as your personal reference guide
You need this course if:
- Your presentations to senior leadership are often derailed
- You’re always running out of time, so no one ever sees the end of your presentation
- You don’t have time to prepare the way you would like to
- Your prep time is always scattered and last-minute
- Your meetings are inefficient
- You just got a promotion and you’ll be asked to speak to external audiences now
- You’re a nervous wreck
- Your boss says you need to get better at this public speaking stuff
$297 per person. Ask Mary about group discounts.
Ace Your Talk.
You’re making news — in a good way — that’s great! This course will teach you how to organize your thoughts, prepare talking points, be quotable and stay on-message. The video lessons assume that you’re working with a PR consultant who is handling the logistics of the interview; this course focuses on developing what you want to say.
I’ve worked on both sides of the microphone, as a reporter and as a spokesperson. I’ve been preparing executives and subject matter experts for media interviews for 25 years. This course will teach you how to approach interviews strategically, give you confidence and increase your chances of being quoted the way you want to be, instead of leaving it all to chance.
What You’ll Get
- Six Video Modules that take you through the process of preparing key messages, anticipating questions and writing catchy quotes
- Worksheets to help you organize your thoughts
- Tip sheets to use as a quick reference guide when you’re on the go
You need this course if:
- Your job requires you to talk to reporters on a regular basis
- You speak at conferences and reporters pull you aside for interviews
- You work at trade shows and reporters will stop by for a good quote
- You know you’re about to make news and you want to be ready
- You don’t like how you’re quoted after media interviews
$197 per person. Ask Mary about group discounts.
Ace the Interview.
Job Interview Prep for College Grads
Know a college graduate who needs help transitioning from campus to career? One Trophy is a nine-part video course that teaches students how to ace the interviews that will launch their careers and get them out of their parents’ basements. I produced this course along with my friend and fellow executive coach, Marta Rhyner. College students gave us valuable insights for the curriculum, and they even shot and edited the video lessons for us! The link below will take you to One Trophy’s website for more details.
Get that Trophy!
If you’re not ready to commit to an online course yet, my book contains all the advice I offer during in-person workshops. It’s a humorous how-to guide for saving yourself — and your audiences — from mind numbing, snooze-worthy presentations.